Dumb question No. 42 or is that 43?

If your opponent sets up a PBEM game how can you tell what level of play he chose...I know just ask him...not supposed to be secret, but really. Is there any place when in a turn where you can check that? Truth...I set up a game and forgot what setting I chose.:o One game I know was BASIC but I think the second that I set up was Warrior. I suppose "forgetting" is a bad sign...but nevertheless, I would have thought there would be a way for either player to check the level of play setting. Thanks.

You are VERY CORRECT Vanir...when I tried to start a new battle and selected it, the first choice it gave me was 2 player Email and the default was ELITE...which is what my last loaded Pbem game is. So you were correct...untested by you or not.

I will go back and load up another PBEM I have going and do the same thing, exit and they open a new battle and see if it, too, matches what I know to be the level we are playing....but I am sure that the result will be the same. You are correct.

As to the other reply...perhaps when I have more experience with the game I will be able to recognized the levels by the various differences...thanks again.

I don't know if it's the best way, but one way would be to load up the PBEM, exit the PBEM and start a new game. Whatever the difficulty level is set at by default will be the last difficulty level you played at.

Theoretically. I've never tried it :D

If your opponent sets up a PBEM game how can you tell what level of play he chose...I know just ask him...not supposed to be secret, but really. Is there any place when in a turn where you can check that? Truth...I set up a game and forgot what setting I chose.:o One game I know was BASIC but I think the second that I set up was Warrior. I suppose "forgetting" is a bad sign...but nevertheless, I would have thought there would be a way for either player to check the level of play setting. Thanks.

This is why some kind of lobby system would be nice, there could be transparency regarding the settings instead of what we have now.