Mod Eastern Wind for Kursk+Caen v4 / french army + polish army

Arzok

Yuve finished the last version of his mod, for Kursk+Caen.

It is a complete version of the mod "Eastern Wind", version v5.

You will find a complete polish army :)

And more, YuVe imported all statics for the polish campaign, sou you will be abble to play the polish campaign of TOW 1 with this mod.

English version of the mod made by me.

English version of the polish campaign made by JohnW

Thank you again Yuve, it was a great pleasure to play the polish campign with TOW 2 :D

Here is the links :

Mod_V5

Statics Domiki

To be installed like a mod with JSGME

And the Polish campaign

• 4 weeks later...

very well done :) I have a request to you, if you come out the next version of your mod, can you add a Bofors 40 mm gun to the Polish army? This gun was used in 1939 in the Polish side too. I also can make Polish briefing icons if you want to.

5ac2b258a3d00cc6.jpg

YuVe (the author of the mod) is quite busy now.

I don't know if he wants to make a new version of the mod.

For icons, it is a good idea, but I think he has not solve the problem : they don't appear for the french and the pole army.

I wanted to make briefing icons myself, but I could not figure how to do it, but I see I'm not the only one :P Bofors 40 mm - I only speaking for the future, the German Luftwaffe gives me a hard time, maybe one day I will be able to add units to the TOW, right now I learn to use Map Editor, if I will do something interesting, I will share it on forum. if it will be any progress with icons, inform me, if you need any information about the Invasion of Poland, just ask ;)