Can't delete saved games.

I got CMSF last month and think it is great but I have one problem. I can't find where on my Mac it saves games. I can save them all right and replay them but unlike CMBN 2 I can't delete.

In the original CMBN I could find the saved games folder but I don't seem to be able to find a version of that anywhere on my Mac. Given that they are being saved okay they must be somewhere.

I put my hands up to being a typical Mac user, because they are reliable and easy to use I've never really had to bother about how they work!

Peter.

The files are within the 'application bundle'. Go to your folder with CMSF in it and highlight the main game icon. Click on the 'gear' icon at the top of the Finder window and select "Show Package Contents". Now browse to the following (I'm not looking at a Mac at the moment, so I believe this is the path):

../Contents/Resources/Game Files

You should find the folders for your PBEMs, Saved Games, etc. within here. You can make aliases of these if you wish to access the frequently.