New file at the Repository: ezPzr IVg Mod (2013-02-04)

Pzr IVg Mod, This is just another test or alpha Mod. It changes the stock color from brown to a light yellow and adds more shadows on the graphic and some extra bolts. Also included is the normal map for the skirt which I could not find in my game, so I borrowed the one from Normandy. Still don’t like the way shadows are handled but I have no control over that part. Thnks

More...

Good work done, looks sharp. I'll pick this up and thank you.

Thanks,

Just know that I am more or less experimenting at this point. My main Mod interest is to see what I can pull off but I really don’t have that much time to even do that.

I hope to do a complete set of German stuff in base yellow and then add some camo stuff. The following picture is an unfinished Pzr IVh camo. I would like to do a bunch of different camo styles but it takes a lot of time.

2d.jpg

Ok,

I found some time to actually really look at those old Normandy Mods with the 2.0 upgrade. Some look ok but others need some saturation pulled out. Not sure if know but all the templates I used to make anything for the Normandy game are gone (armor, uniforms, terrain, buildings). I still have not gotten over that and that’s why you don’t see much Mod’s from me.

Give some time to tweak and I will PM you location.

ez

CM2a.jpg

CM2b.jpg

Ez please release CMBN mods! Those pIVs look great!!

CM2c.jpg

I have no plans to put back up the old stuff for Normandy mainly because they were never completed and now that the templates are lost I can’t correct plus they do not work for everybody. Now if you want to test them out knowing that just PM me.

I am considering trying to redo, the following is a PzrIVj test Mod. So maybe…..

ez

CM2d.jpg

I still have all your pre-2.0 stuff and can only say it still looks and works great! Especially what you did to my StuG textures... *thumbs up*

The new stuff you're doing looks even better, no question, but in your situation there are only two solutions: Either give up modding once and for all or swallow it down and start from scratch. You wouldn't believe how often I lost ALL of my data to hardware failures...

Oh wow...that stug...im in love.

Well i hope one day you release CMBN mods again :)

Ever thought about doing German uniforms to look as great as your USA ones?

I did some german uniforms for Normandy but took them down, did not work with 2.0

ez

I still have all your pre-2.0 stuff and can only say it still looks and works great! Especially what you did to my StuG textures... *thumbs up*

The new stuff you're doing looks even better, no question, but in your situation there are only two solutions: Either give up modding once and for all or swallow it down and start from scratch. You wouldn't believe how often I lost ALL of my data to hardware failures...

Well except for the panthers which nobody saw but 1 picture, the StuG and JagdPzrIV’s were the only ones close to being done.

Now I will admit nothing I do can be compared to the amount of outstanding work done by the people who actually make the graphic. These people desire the kudos, without them there would be no me.

ez

CM2e.jpg