Jeeps and bocage

I thought vehicles could pass through bocage once a hole has been blown through it? I have blown a whole with 2 satchel charges, yet i cannot get a Jeep to drive through it. I am playing the 5th battle in the Devil's Decent campaign, trying to pull back and move to the exit points.

I've had similar problems in the past, when I've blown a hole too close to an existing man-sized gap. The resulting breach includes the mansized gap, visually, but it seems not to include it in the width allowed for things to pass through, and you end up with 2 adjacent man-sized gaps that vehicles can't pass. If your second charge blew the other side of the gap, then it may be that you now have 3 adjacent man-sized gaps that just don't sum to a vehicle-passable width.

I've had similar problems in the past, when I've blown a hole too close to an existing man-sized gap. The resulting breach includes the mansized gap, visually, but it seems not to include it in the width allowed for things to pass through, and you end up with 2 adjacent man-sized gaps that vehicles can't pass. If your second charge blew the other side of the gap, then it may be that you now have 3 adjacent man-sized gaps that just don't sum to a vehicle-passable width.

So what's the minimal distance from the existing gap, where you can blow up bocage in order to create sufficient space for vehicles to pass? How many action spots?

So what's the minimal distance from the existing gap, where you can blow up bocage in order to create sufficient space for vehicles to pass? How many action spots?

AIUI, so long as the blown gap (which is AS-bounded) isn't touching/including the pre-existing gap you should be okay.

AIUI, so long as the blown gap (which is AS-bounded) isn't touching/including the pre-existing gap you should be okay.

Ok, I loaded a saved game and ran a test. I could not move the Jeep through the gap i had blown that i formed adjacent to the man-sized gap. I blew another gap with only 1 charge about 30 yds away that was smaller visually than the 1st gap, but i could still move the Jeep through. I suppose the lesson learned is blow an entirely new breach, dont build onto a man-sized gap if your intentions are to move a vehicle through it. Thanks womble