More CMMOS mods just added

I just uploaded several grass terrain mods for CMMOS to CM Mod Database. I and very close to having everything uploaded now for the CMMOS/CMBO revamp. I have Aszurom's and Gunnergoz's grassy terrain left (11 total mods) and a then around 13 more mods that I converted later on, some are CMBB or CMAk mods that I adapted.

Enjoy

MikeT

I hadn't really thought of what to do beyond the revamp release. I do have all my existing CMBB CMMOS mods still, some 500+, many of which have never been seen. I even still have plans for a Grossdeutschland mod which adds unit markings to selected CMBB stock vehicle bmps.

However, I don't know if people prefer to have all existing CMAK mods converted to CMMOS or not. Do people prefer the MCMMM instead?

Good question.

Any guidance, what do you want to see next??

MikeT

Hi MikeT,

My vote would be for CMAK. I must admit I am using McMMM for CMAK and your CMMOS revamp for CMBO.

I have all but forgotten CMBB now. I still like CMBO for the game play, but also like CMAK "nearly as much" for the new venhicles and Australians. I just play Hans small battles for CMBB now and I should imagine I will be playing these on CMAK soon.

I could be wrong but I think I lot of people would be just concentrating on CMBO & CMAK now.

But the new Operation Storfang may re-introduce some interest in CMBB for some.

Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...

mike, i just had a look at the stats for designer cmmos. (not accurate btw) average for a good mod is 200 dlds. even in cmak. i figure if 100 people dld it is worth it. jmo.

i have cmbb se with the cmmos 4.03 on disc, but maybe a lot of people bought the combo from bfc and dont yet know about cmmos or all the mods.

can someone install 4.03 after 4.05?

mike, afaik you have cmbo rulesets and cmmos 4.05 under cmbo designer miket, cmak rulesets under cmak designer miket.

i think you should load them again under designer cmmos, and add 4.05 to the cmak section for people who dont have cmbo.

also talk to cog about adding it to mod manager section.

J2D, I wouldn't install 4.03 over 4.05, the program exe file would be replaced and you would loose support for CMAK.

On moving things around in CM Mod Database, right now Todd has too many things to think about.

I am thinking about working up some CMAK mods but uploaded them under a CMMOS-CMAK name. Wasn't my original plan but I realize now that it is a bit cumbersome. I should have planned things out better but now it is too late to change.

MikeT

thanks, wasnt planning on 4.03 over 4.05, wanted to warn the rest of the crowd.

basically, someone who has 4.03 for cmbb should upgrade to 4.05 if they have cmbo and cmak. correct?

wouldnt hurt to upload cmmos and rulesets under designer cmmos, just to help those searching. i have answered a few posts looking for where they are.