Article on internet wargame retailers...

Guest Big Time Software

The two handsome guys in that photo are actually just paid models pretending to know like they know anything about the M3 Stuart behind them. smile.gif

Charles

I find the bit about Firaxis intriguing. Big companies are willing to play around with new ideas, but they arn't going to commit to something as fundamentally different and uncertain as Battlefront. It takes guts (and perhaps a bit of desperation?) to go out on a limb like you guys have. Kudos to BTS (and for that matter, the developers who have joined you on BF.com)!!

[This message has been edited by A Arabian (edited 08-07-99).]

Guest John Maragoudakis

It's cool to see the faces behind the names.

In the latest PCGamer,(Sept), you get to see 25 game designers. The article is called Game Gods. Fascinating to see who Andy Hollis is,(Janes Combat Simulations). Chris Taylor was there,(Total Annihilation), Sid Meier(who doesn't know him),Erik Yeo,(Command and Conquer),(who I thought was oriental, has red hair, he isn't oriental).Norm Koger,(Operational Art of War).

Check the issue out, you get to see the faces behind the names and how they started out.There's even a photo with all of them on one page. These are the people that made the games I drooled over for the past 5 years. What a great issue of PCGamer.