Finally a thread impressed by the AI

In a PBeM today I have a firefly parked on a hedge, that engaged a KT and two Panthers, and a Puma over several minutes. Anyways after defeating the KT (ambush) he engaged a Panther with the KT, got penetrations no kill (nor for the KT) Shortly after that the KT pops up and is KO'd and so does the Panther. My firefly starts pinging 17lber AP off him and isnt penetrating at all. Shot after shot, apparently he couldnt spot me. He spots another panther closer to his left and engages that first, before it shrouds itself in smoke after the initital two shots penetrate. Then after that my opponent tried to send a Puma to flank my Firefly, who turned turret and got a turret penetration on the Puma in one shot. It went up in flames. After that he's now back at pinging away on the front of the original Panther.

This is a nice change, since only yesterday I sent a Churchill around a corner to fight a Panther, and it saw a german half squad and looked like an elephant seeing a mouse. It turned it's flank, the Panther spots it flank on shoots and the Churchill explodes in flames. No one bails out.