Camo for SS units

So there is no actual in-game variable effected by camo?

Good lord no :D

The science of camouflage is extremely complex. In some instances camouflage actually makes you more visible, such as running or being against a solid background. In other instances it has no effect, such as being in a bunker or a house or under sufficient natural cover. Distance, atmospheric conditions, etc. also have a huge impact.

Trust me... I'm a camo junkie :)

Steve

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope the way i see it is i air things in public so you can't just send me a snotty PM or Just ban me out right.

Plenty of witnesses so its not a case of your word against mine.

Quite frankly my people skills are more tailored to dealing with people that joeblogs civi doesn't like to talk too, So yeah I'm Combative well that is my nature, but how would you feel if you asked for help of somebody who is obliged to help you as your a paying customer with a instant ban because there inability to separate a troll from a legit customer.

ITs pretty easy for me to say your jack and crap at your job because your arguing with a paying customer over your poor choice of words.

I've taken in to consideration that you are showing some remorse and have chosen your words better this time. But I'm not going to be put off by you telling me your going to ban me if i reply in what you deem negative manner.

Mate, I've been shot at rocketed, morterd by real bad guys and i still got up everyday for 6months to do my job you honestly think saying your going to ban me would make a difference at all? I made a second account because you banned my first for Christ sakes.

I would ask for a refund but i know your policy says nay to that.

So ban away if you think that's the correct course of action but it just makes you and your company look unprofessional and shows you have absolutely know interest in the welfare of your community.

"yeah giz us your money.. f*ck off"

And lastly I think my behavior is entirely reasonable to say that I purchased two games and modules from YOU and you repay me by being incompetent and rude.

So does it really surprise you how "combative" i am?

Edit: well i see you've changed your tune with the hole uniform thing thank you for that by the way genuinely

I'm willing to let this slide because I made the initial mistake. You've also, sorta, admitted you're not conducting yourself in the most productive way. You got caught up in the crossfire and you are not being censored. Heck, you're not even banned yet despite you willfully violating the behavior standards as if they should not apply to you. A Forum with no standards for reasonable behavior is a Forum that can't possibly be helpful to paying customers.

So here's the deal. I'm not going to ban you, even though that appears to be what you want me to do. This is not a battlefield. You are a paying customer, but so is everybody that's here. After managing these Forums for 14 years, with millions of posts by many thousands of individuals, I can assure you that nobody wants to see it turned into a battlefield.

Which is to say, if you are here to ask questions and get straight answers, you're in the right place. If you instead want to fight with me for the sake of fighting, then you really should find something else to do with your time because there is no point.

Steve

BTW, if you had sent me a PM I would have reinstated your account and made a public apology. You chose to not give me a chance and condemned me to your own perceptions instead. Apparently you think such behavior is unfair?

In 14 years I've probably incorrectly banned maybe 1 or 2 people and I don't recall a problem with them afterwards.

Steve

I read thru this thread to learn about SS Camo and what the...???

Mate, I've been shot at rocketed, morterd by real bad guys and i still got up everyday for 6months to do my job you honestly think saying your going to ban me would make a difference at all?

I know many vets and none of them sound at all like this character. No class.

It is true that we have a LOT of veterans here, with plenty of combat experience, and they are usually the ones I have to worry about the least. However, I'm still willing to see if he calms down and can enjoy things here without thinking I'm out to get him. Clearly I am not.

But to help us along the way, I'm going to close this thread. Plus, Barkhorn1x just hit 666 posts in this thread and that alone is reason enough :D

Steve