Extensive grog reading list (Ost Front, Ordnance and more)

John Kettler

I know squat all about Red Orchestra, but the Reading & Reference List is most impressive (82 pages of major groggery, most of which I've never read; many I never knew existed), as any of you who checks this out will see. I don't want any trouble with Moon, so will say the first part of the URL is obvious, with the rest being this.

game.com/downloads/manuals/Reading_Sources_Nov_06.pdf

Well worth the tiny amount of work involved!

Regards,

John Kettler

Ranger33,

You are welcome to tempt them, but I'm still looking for my head (and other parts) after inadvertently crossing them the last time. Not a Mod to be seen as I was ripped to pieces (for days on end) over on the CMA Forum, but one post over on CMFI and WHAM! Even the ordnance gelatin firing tests were obliterated.

Glad you liked the link. Would love to read (better yet, own and usefully remember after reading) all those books!

Regards,

John Kettler

Probably for two reasons - first on CMA it was before 2.0 was released and they were probably not even on the board getting it ready, and on CMA you were just as much as fault, that was a back and forth, not just posts by you.

Second, though I missed the pictures in question (and I have no problem with gorey war pics, though many do) it was because you apparently posted pictures of people hit with .50 cal rounds. You have to remember you kept bringing up this is a family site on the CMA discussion and then you did that on FI.

FWIW..

Sublime,

What I discussed was in the context of the two tracks that thread ran upon. I was repeatedly attacked because some who came into the discussion and pretty much wrecked it couldn't or wouldn't adhere to the Forum Rules when the technical discussion upset them. It was much easier to attack and ridicule me than it was to address the very real issues I raised.

Regarding my supposed posting of gory pictures, I did no such thing. I posted two YT vids of ordnance gelatin terminal effect tests and two heavily warned of links, not pics, of two victims of .50 cal sniper fire. Concerning one of the links, I not only directly warned it was gory but also added an additional strong warning because of explicit FMV adult content running in the sidebar.

If you're going to blame me, please make sure I did whatever it was you're on about.

Regards,

John Kettler

Like I said - I didnt see the pictures. I dont know what you.re on about anyway - this is the third or fourth thread you.ve complained about being 'disciplined' but you're still freely posting so all's well that ends well no?

And on the CMA thread you diverged from the track quite a bit. If you or anyone cares to refresh your memories the thread is still there in the CMA forum. Black world/white world/laser revolvers/etc etc really has nothing to do with CMA, and just gives you a big FLAME ME target on your back.

Can't help people who dont want the help though.