H2HH 2.4.1 Is Available

Hi All,

H2HH 2.4.1 is in the H2HH Dropbox Share now (PM me with your email if you don't have access).

Thank's to the generous help of Ian Leslie, the issue with right click->Launch CMBN 2.0 is resolved.

In addition, 2.4.1 brings

- Game->Add Game

- Game right click-> Notes

Add Game completes the dropbox usage cycle. Its for the time when it is your oppo, not you, who starts the game. They share their dropbox with you, and you're left having to copy their first file into Incoming Email manually before H2HH sees it.

No more. Now you can do Game->Add game and point to the new game file in the dropbox folder that your oppo shared with you, and H2HH will figure it out and set it up.

Game right click->Notes gives you a place where you can store ... notes :) About the game, and the opponent, of course. The most usual thing I found myself wishing for is a reminder about who it is that the opponent actually is :) You can store their email address and their club name or whatever in the notes. And whatever notes you think of as well: maybe a reminder of what you were thinking when you selected forces ;)

The Notes window is a bit primitive right now - you just type in it, edit what you want etc, then close it using the window manager close button ('X'). The notes you typed will be saved and can be edited again next time you open the window.

As usual, any hassles, problems, bugs... hit me up whichever way you can find me. Help->Report Bug is pretty good :)

Enjoy.

GaJ