Mod Eastern Wind for Kursk+Caen v4 / french army

Arzok

Yuve finished his new mod, for Kursk+Caen.

It is a complete version of the mod "Eastern Wind", version v4.

You will find a complete french army, from 1939 to 1945 :)

You will find one campaign inside, 'Fall Rot', germans vs french, 1940.

New campaigns are under work...

Here is the link for the english version. Interface is translated at 99%.

Fall Rot campaign is translated with google...

Eastern Wind Mod V4

Thank you Yuve for your excellent work, and for all who worked on the "Eastern Wind Mod"

And stay tuned, polish army will probably follow

I'm playing the first mission in the campaign.

The French vehicles are in the encyclopedia under the German weapons.

Just no French listing, but if they can still be used in missions as French units,

that is the important aspect!

In the encyclopaedia you see trophy units.

The French units are not displayed in the encyclopaedia.

While we will live with it...

I noticed that the French planes are missing from the data/local/en/units.utf8 file. Does it cause any problems if they are missing?

There as there are no Soviet and American planes. It causes any problems? In me does not cause.

But if you very much would like - can add its there.

I appologize, Verbitskey. With what you have created, I can see even more that could be done.

The A-20 is still valid for 1944 and D-Day. It was replaced by the A-26 which in many ways is very similar. The DB-7 in your mod is essentially the same aircraft.

I appologize, Verbitskey. With what you have created, I can see even more that could be done.

The A-20 is still valid for 1944 and D-Day. It was replaced by the A-26 which in many ways is very similar. The DB-7 in your mod is essentially the same aircraft.

DB-7 It also is А-20. DB-7 (the French name of the plane - Douglas-Boston-7) France - the first country which has bought this plane. Holland should become the second country, but because of capitulation the contract was cancelled also by all planes Great Britain has bought up.

In Africa one of the first modifications of the plane - А-20С was applied.

From second half 1943 it were replaced with model G. At it other weapons, there is no glass cover of a nasal part of a fuselage and on one crewman less.

The primary goal of assault aircraft carried out Р-47, Р-51 and Р-38.

А-20, А-26 and B-26 on European TOW the problem bombing, instead of assault aircraft carried out basically. On Pacific - basically assault.

А-20 As it is similar on А-26, as well as all planes are similar against each other: a fuselage, wings, a propeller...

Т-34 mod.-1941 and Т-34-85 too are similar.

But it is impossible to apply Т-34-85 in 1941.

Also it is impossible to apply Т-34 mod.-1941 in 1945.

• 2 weeks later...

It is mentioned in the notes (readme_v4) that USA howitzers and mortars can be used for Free French artillery support. Wouldn't this same support also be a good approximation for the French army of 1940? It would be similar to what the original TOW game used for the French.