Major Problem having a problem with new patch

Just loaded new patch and there seems something going wrong with the text on special commands. For example hide command is now worded as bail out and slow as split squad.

Also all my text on units info is all out of context... a squad is now a spy forward observer . I took all the mods off when installing. Anyone else having this problem or know what the problem could be or how to fix it?

I still have big issues with the 1.11 patch, even if I completely deleted the "Z" folder. I reverted to 1.10 (CW forces module) and all goes fine. But when I reinstall 1.11 patch, problems comes out again. British soldiers are shown with berets instead helmets, with no gear and no weapons. Some scenarios won't load (actually the game freezes) after the briefing screen.

Is someone experiencing the same issues?

Thanks

I still have big issues with the 1.11 patch, even if I completely deleted the "Z" folder. I reverted to 1.10 (CW forces module) and all goes fine. But when I reinstall 1.11 patch, problems comes out again. British soldiers are shown with berets instead helmets, with no gear and no weapons. Some scenarios won't load (actually the game freezes) after the briefing screen.

Thanks

I am. My hotkeys, particularly for Hide and Pause are changed to "[" for Pause and "o" for Hide (which also corresponds for Target arc). I checked the hotkeys.txt and the alternative hotkeys.txt as Womble suggested elsewhere but just found this, which would be fine if only the .exe used it -

Hotkeys:

<E>P // pause

<E>H // hide

Alt Hotkeys

<E>P // pause

<E>U // hide

I've also reinstalled CMBN bundle to try to recover to v1.10, but when I go into QB I get CMSF equipment come up as sides - very odd.

It feels a bit surreal now - The problem with the hotkeys wasn't a gamebreaker, but wasn't intuitive as was the case before. I reckon I'm also going to have to do a complete uninstall and reinstall again to get rid of the CMSF stuff (Bizarre?).

I appreciate Battlefront doing the patch, but before I try to apply it again, I'd be grateful if they'd eithre do a hotfix or tell me what I need to do to fix the issue.

I am. My hotkeys, particularly for Hide and Pause are changed to "[" for Pause and "o" for Hide (which also corresponds for Target arc). I checked the hotkeys.txt and the alternative hotkeys.txt as Womble suggested elsewhere but just found this, which would be fine if only the .exe used it -

Hotkeys:

<E>P // pause

<E>H // hide

Alt Hotkeys

<E>P // pause

<E>U // hide

I've also reinstalled CMBN bundle to try to recover to v1.10, but when I go into QB I get CMSF equipment come up as sides - very odd.

It feels a bit surreal now - The problem with the hotkeys wasn't a gamebreaker, but wasn't intuitive as was the case before. I reckon I'm also going to have to do a complete uninstall and reinstall again to get rid of the CMSF stuff (Bizarre?).

I appreciate Battlefront doing the patch, but before I try to apply it again, I'd be grateful if they'd eithre do a hotfix or tell me what I need to do to fix the issue.

I second the Hotkeys problem. Other than that, everything was fine for me (so far).

Jyri

Thanks

As a follow up to my previous reply to the hotkeys problem, I'm also having these problems with the update.

Jyri

After installing the patch I am getting freeze problems with loading scenarios (Mostly QBs). Cos thats what I play. Freezing occurs when choosing "suggestions", selecting scenarios to load (they don't) and in the QB selection screen if Mix is chosen.

Also, very irritatingly, running the app shows the splash screen thanking me for trying out the Commonwealth Forces module which I did'nt and don't have (at least not on the Mac) - however clicking the "Play now button" launches the game.

When it does successfully launch a game everything is faster.

David

If its any help, whether visible or not the 'default' hotkeys related to *button position* are:

First row: U I O

Second row: J K L

third row: M , .

Its univeral commands, the same as the old CMSF game. I don't know why the defaults aren't displaying. I should attach a post-it-note to my monitor to remind me.

As discussed in another thread, you can copy the hotkeys.txt from CMFI into CMBN 1.11 and gain full functionality again. (CMBN won't even care about the listing for "target briefly," which it doesn't do yet.)

If you don't have CMFI, below the line is the text of my hotkeys.txt in its entirety. See if it works for you. You may want to reassign buttons, of course. (You'll see that I've made the relative commands blank, for example, since I don't use them.)

------

// You can edit this file to modify various in-game functions and hot-key based commands. Use of special characters (shift, alt, control, numpad or function keys) is not permitted. The letter in <>'s (E,F or G) designates the language (English, French or German).

Camera Keys

// camera forward motion

<E>W

<F>Z

// camera slide left

<E>A

<F>Q

// camera slide right

<E>D

// camera backward motion

<E>S

// camera rotate left

<E>Q

<F>A

// camera rotate right

<E>E

// camera turn 180 degrees

<E>V

// camera raise elevation

<E>R

// camera lower elevation

<E>F

// camera zoom out

<E>X

<G>Y

<F>W

// camera zoom in

<E>Z

// camera wide-angle/regular angle toggle

<E>C

Misc Keys

// select previous unit

<E>-

// select next unit

<E>=

<G>+

// lower 3D Model Quality

<E>{

// increase 3D Model Quality

<E>}

// chat Message Toggle

<E>`

Command Keys Direct

<E>G // move fast

<E>H // move quick

<E>J // move normal

<E>B // move slow

<E>N // move hunt

<E>M // move assault

<E>\ // move reverse

<E> // move blast

<E> // move mark mines

<E>T // target

<E>Y // target light

<E>U // target arc

<E> // NOT USED

<E>O // face

<E> // target smoke

<E>L // target armor arc

<E>K // target briefly

<E>/ // deploy

<E>P // pause

<E>I // hide

<E> // dismount

<E> // bail out

<E>[ // vehicle open up

<E>] // pop smoke

<E>' // acquire

<E> // divide teams

<E> // assault team

<E> // antitank team

<E> // scout team

<E> // vehicle team

// These keys are relative to the button position in the displayed command panel and are used only when a Command Keys Direct is not specified for a given command

Command Keys Default

// Activate the button in the top row, left-most position

<E>

// Activate the button in the top row, middle position

<E>

// Activate the button in the top row, right-most position

<E>

// Activate the button in the middle row, left-most position

<E>

// Activate the button in the middle row, middle position

<E>

// Activate the button in the middle row, right-most position