Patch 1.11 for Battle for Normandy is out!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It still smells a lot like bullying.

Best regards,

Thomm

True..but it seems he can't help but post endless info and links no one asks for and when it become apparent this isn't wanted in the thread he carries on, thus making a rod for his own back. The CMSF forum has just been hit by three new thread topics that could have been done in one and I doubt any of the info is needed by BF, for instance stealthy tanks just aren't going to be in any BF game, well not into the distant future at least. Again doing exactly what people complain about and thus making more issues for himself.

If he calmed down on the posting of google info abit it would make life easier for him I'm sure. Though I'm not sure he recognises it irritates people.

Anyway enough of MR J K. I just hope he takes a minute to think before he posts any threads etc. If we all endlessly posted links and info after searching the net the forum would become incoherent.

Season 5, Bunk telling McNulty he is having nothing to do with the 'serial killer' ruse?

God I loved that series. So much so I even bought the book on it reviewing the episodes and going into the background of what was happening in Baltimore at the time and what the producer/directors were trying to look at. Great great television.

God I loved that series. So much so I even bought the book on it reviewing the episodes and going into the background of what was happening in Baltimore at the time and what the producer/directors were trying to look at. Great great television.

I am just re watching it for the umpteenth time. The gf and I were even considering going on a Baltimore 'The Wire' tour. Is Baltimore near Washington so I can pick up some legal weed on the way?

I am just re watching it for the umpteenth time. The gf and I were even considering going on a Baltimore 'The Wire' tour. Is Baltimore near Washington so I can pick up some legal weed on the way?

Not sure but just in case you are not joking: the Washington with the "legal" weed is Washington State not Washington DC. So, no, not near Baltimore. And if you did make the trip to Washington State, I would not recommend trying to transport any of that weed back to Ireland. The US Federal government is *not* OK with this whole "legal" weed thing.

Ian

from Canada but used to live in Washington State

Glass house, stones.

Explain, please.

Best regards,

Thomm

Alludes to the English proverb, "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones." One meaning is that a person with faults of his own would be wise to avoid taking offense from or delighting in the faults of others.

Not sure but just in case you are not joking: the Washington with the "legal" weed is Washington State not Washington DC. So, no, not near Baltimore. And if you did make the trip to Washington State, I would not recommend trying to transport any of that weed back to Ireland. The US Federal government is *not* OK with this whole "legal" weed thing.

Ian

from Canada but used to live in Washington State

Thanks Ian.

I am reasonably aware of the federal government vs state government laws structure in the US which I suppose was made most internationally prominent during the Civil Rights movement in the 60's.

And yes I was being 'tongue in cheek' though I would dearly love to visit Baltimore sometime.