Graziani event reworked in gold version ?

Hello,

Does the Graziani event has been reworked in the gold Global Conflict version (1.02) compared to the 1st version of SC GG ?

If i answer "no" to the event (I don't want Graziani in Abyssina) he no longer appears in Lybia.

It seems that i have to buy him in the units production screen...

Wad, not wad ???

Thank you for your answers.

Humm, i read again the event and i see that if i answer yes, i have to pay some MPP dispatched in 4 turns, it seems normal that i have to pay without any discount if i want Graziani in Libya.... The event is different, i remember but maybe i'm wrong, that Graziani was free in both option in the 1st version of SC GG, campaign 39'.

Hi Boudi,

Yes it looks like the event was changed for GOLD to have Graziani just appear in Abyssinia if you select 'Yes'.

I believe the reason was that Italy is a Major from the start that can move and purchase units prior to entry in GOLD, and if we kept the event the same as it was in the base Global Conflict game then Italy would be too powerful in Libya if Graziani could appear there.

But we kept the option to pay to place Graziani in Abyssinia as that was still a challenge for the Italians in game without him there.

Hi Ancient Demon,

It looks like the Azores event is indeed set incorrectly to not fire and for the Indian National Army, there is a random delay before the appearance of that particular unit but we can change it so that it appears right away for the next build.

Both of these will be fixed for the next patch,

Hubert

• 4 months later...
Hi Ancient Demon,

It looks like the Azores event is indeed set incorrectly to not fire and for the Indian National Army, there is a random delay before the appearance of that particular unit but we can change it so that it appears right away for the next build.

Both of these will be fixed for the next patch,

Hubert

Were these actually fixed in patch 1.03 (doesn't appear in patch notes)? If not, will they be fixed in patch 1.04?