License Key

I had a major hard disk crash about a year ago and have only discovered today that my copy of Combat Mission Shock Force* vanished with the crash. (I've been playing Normandy and thus didn't miss it.)

I have my disk but no Licence key (I bought the on line AND hard copy)

Can you help?

* I had the game, the Marines and the UK but not the NATO supplements.

You purchased the 'download + mail delivery' version of the game. With any download purchased since October 2007, the license key is stored in your online Battlefront Store account. For any of the modules the license key will be stored here. However if you purchased CMSF as a 'pre-order' (which is the same as a 'download + mail delivery'), then this was released in July/August 2007 and it pre-dates our current store system. License keys for these orders are in an off-line database or in an email that you would have received at the time. If you can't locate the email that may have the license key (and you DID order it BEFORE October 2007), then you will want to open up a ticket in the Helpdesk with some additional information about yourself (email address used at the time, mailing/billing address, etc.) to help us find the license key in our off-line database.