SFX 1.2.5 ultimate + German speak files(beta)

stephsen

Hi mates,

the new SFX version (V1.2.5) is upload on filefront (i have a bad upload connection and CMMODS has canceled the upload, but you have my permission to uploadet it on CMMODS)

Whats new ?

-added some german Speak files (beta) edit: more speak files will follow

-reworked many sounds and balance it (Guns,explosions and more)

-some file fixed

install ! Remove all other Soundmods before use this ! SFX-mod is a full Sound-overhaul.

Unzip the archiv ,put the SFX folder in the Data/Z folder,thats it !

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22663722/SFX_1.2.5.rar

have fun ;)

Cheers Stephsen

This is great stephsen, ausgezeichnet, vielen dank! And it works for CMFI, too! I like to mix & match, so I'm keeping Dietrich's German voices for the categories not included in your mod, i.e., putting your mod "last" so it overrides the common folders. Again, many thanks for all your hard work! :)

Hi, Stephsen--

I downloaded your sound mod of GAJ's CMMODS site, unpacked it and installed the master folder entitled "SFX_1.2.5" into my Z Folder (I also removed my existing sound mods--AKD's v2.01, Dietrich's German Voices v1.0 and Vein's sounds v1.0--but kept Mord's Immersive American Voices v1.0A).

Anyway, the sounds I heard sounded great--many thanks for the hard work! Unfortunately, though, for me the sound would periodically cut out completely, and would fade away rapidly as I moved away from the action. In fact, if I'm observing the action from "Level 4", I'll often not hear anything. Lastly, mortar explosions are silent....

Any thoughts on what I might have done wrong, as it sounds like a fantastic mod...?

Thanks again for your hard work!

I have trouble hearing the German voices for some reason, unless I'm right close in to the action, with the sound turned up some way.

As for the mortar sounds, they are now correct as far as I know. There was no incoming 'whoooosh' with the mortar rounds, just the explosion at the end. Can you actually not hear the explosion or are you just meaning the incoming round noise?

@Sabot6 what for a operating system you used ? ...or maybe update the Sound-card driver.

i worked at the moment on a patch with focus balance,Keep the eyes open .

@phil the incoming whooosh sound is difficult to hear when the spotter call the artillery but not the motar on the map (is a game failure not my fault)

trouble with the german voices ? mh ,i can hear it...someone here with the same problem ?