Uploaded an Update to the T-55 Defense Mission

Mortarman Deke

I uploaded a new version of the T-55 Defense Mission I had previously added to the Battlefront.com Repository. It's called T-55 Defense Mission V2. Here is the summary:

The cache file is: VillageDefense t55.ca

The script file is: VillageDefense t55.pd

The differences from the previous enhancement are:

1) Each enemy group is reduced in size by one tank to improve game play performance.

2) Each SU-100 is replaced by a Leopard 1A4 tank.

3) The artillery/mortar fire for effect script point located on your position has been removed from the map to improve game play performance.

This is the Level 2 mission using the T-55A as the players tank.

You have 2 other T-55A's in your command. In support of you, there are a Sprut-B AT-gun and crew in a tank trench,and an infantry squad.

There are two offensive groups, both consisting of one T-72, a Leopard 1A4,

an MTLB, and an infantry squad. I recommend that you go into CFG mode and double the player's tank's armor level so you essentially have a T-55AM. Be sure to command your two other T-55A's to open fire and to take defensive positions immediately. This is a challenging mission, but you and your tank platoon and support elements can pull it off. Good luck!