If you are playing an email game then the save option is disabled. This was only introduced as a request to help prevent cheating where a player could reload their turns over and over again until a favorable result.

However in Hotseat mode saving should be possible during a turn.

I hope this helps,

Hubert

Thanks for the reply... is something i dont understand, they add a feature that show if a save file is open more than 1 time... disable save option for me is stupid idea because you are forced to play turn complete and you cant play a team game... really, with the spy that show if a save is open more than 1 time is enough.

Again thanks for the reply.

Well, is a problem present in all games that use PBEM but is not something to cut the option to play a team game... i am interested in buy WWI game but no option to play by PBEM a team game rest atractive to the game.

When i play PBEM last thing i supose or think is that the guy in the other side of the hill is cheating.

Maybe you can provide to the games the option of a secure PBEM with no save option and other with this option or add when you start PBEM game the option to activate or no the save option, this improve game a lot.

Well, i never try hotseat mode in a game... if i dont remember bad is a game mode that for multi needs that guy save turn before select end turn and send the save game to the 2nd player no??? ummm maybe this can cover my necesity.

Is curious how hard is find a game that provide direct support to team games... well, thanks for the replies.