Invisible infantry! Help please!

This thread is about invisible infantry, although it is to do with W8. I am sure I have seen others post the same problem on other OS too. Do a search in the tech forums or ask Schrullenhaft

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=106941

''However the issue of invisible soldiers has NOT been limited to Windows 8. Other operating systems have had this problem such as Windows XP, 7, 8 and MacOS.'' this a quote from Schrullenhaft

more info

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=101699&highlight=invisible+soldiers

Well I have read through all of that information, but nothing has helped...

If it helps here is my system config:

Windows XP

Intel core 2 quad processor (q8200)

Geforce GTS 450

ASUS P5K motherboard

550 watt PSU

320gb seagate hard drive

Hope I can get this game going... It would be sad to know that I wasted almost $70 on a tease.

Well I have read through all of that information, but nothing has helped...

If it helps here is my system config:

Windows XP

Intel core 2 quad processor (q8200)

Geforce GTS 450

ASUS P5K motherboard

550 watt PSU

320gb seagate hard drive

Hope I can get this game going... It would be sad to know that I wasted almost $70 on a tease.

Go to the tech forum and speak to Schrullenhaft

There appears to be a fix for this involving a new .BRZ file. I don't know if it will ONLY be a part of the 1.11 patch or if it will be released earlier. It may only come as part of the patch.

I do NOT know the release date of the 1.11 patch. It should hopefully be soon, but I don't know when.

Thanks for that Schrullenhaft. I do believe that you said that within the threads I posted,I am not sure the OP read them carefully enough.

Of course, someone MUST know the date/state of the patch, until then the game is rendered pretty much unplayable for Win 8 users. I can only play games with certain units/forces at the moment. Would be nice to know roughly when I can play again?

I (now using Win 8)have this problem as well. I purchased all the games/modules (Normandy/Commonwealth/Italy) when they were released but only now installed them as I didn't have a PC capable of running them smoothly.

The soldiers in Normandy have always been invisible since I installed all the products about a hour ago. The soldiers in Fortress Italy are fine, as visible as visible can be.

Vehicles are fine, and look damn good to boot.

If this is fact a .BRZ file, or anything else, please fix it, as the game is unplayable, or at not enjoyable, watching a bunch of Claude Rains running around.

Archived