Troina! Fantastico!

I've got a number of beta testers who can all see the Troina v2 file and load it up fine. At the risk of asking a "well, DUH!" question, are you guys sure you put the Troina v2.cam file into the Campaigns folder in Game Files?

Affirmative.Unless the zipped file in the repository is maybe corrupted in some way.For the record i'm trying to run it on the base CMFI patched to 1.01 but thanks for looking into it.I'll try it a few more times.

Quick question while i'm here.Are the German mgs ROF in GL now the same as the CMBN upgrade.A week or two before i can purchase GL,hopefully they are.

Affirmative.Unless the zipped file in the repository is maybe corrupted in some way.For the record i'm trying to run it on the base CMFI patched to 1.01 but thanks for looking into it.I'll try it a few more times.

Quick question while i'm here.Are the German mgs ROF in GL now the same as the CMBN upgrade.A week or two before i can purchase GL,hopefully they are.

I'll try re-uploading the file. Check again tomorrow after it's had a chance to enter the Repository.

Yes, the MG upgrade (which is for all nations, not just the Germans) is in Gustav Line.

I just downloaded the f2 file on a 2nd computer and it does show up in the campaigns folder.

I did forget to remove my Mods when I installed GL on the first computer. Are you saying that would cause the v2 scenario to not show up?

And if, so, do I have to reinstall both CMFI and then GL?

There appears to be a bug regarding mortar teams- on the right side of the map- in the 3rd battle which was present in 1.01. They show 'out of contact' although they are deployed, close by and show in command status. Mind, this was a saved game left over from the original version.

It *should* still work. CMFI is using v2 technology so the campaign should work fine. Where are you installing the file?

I put the file in Campaigns with the others.Like i say i've even tried renaming to replace the original version and no dice.Mind you seems others have no problems with the file,so somethings not right my end.My CMFI is standard 1.01.

Mind you never gave the upgrade in CMBN a proper run through and am having a ball with it.Well worth the ten bucks.Just wanted a run through with CMFI to warm me up for getting GL sometime next week.

Could anyone send me the file in a PM,i have a feeling i'm not downloading the full content from the Zip file for some reason possibly.Cheers.

I put the file in Campaigns with the others.Like i say i've even tried renaming to replace the original version and no dice.Mind you seems others have no problems with the file,so somethings not right my end.My CMFI is standard 1.01.

Mind you never gave the upgrade in CMBN a proper run through and am having a ball with it.Well worth the ten bucks.Just wanted a run through with CMFI to warm me up for getting GL sometime next week.

Could anyone send me the file in a PM,i have a feeling i'm not downloading the full content from the Zip file for some reason possibly.Cheers.

THe standard 1.01 is using v2 tech. Did you have to unzip the file first?

My CMFI is standard 1.01.

And that's the problem .. the v2 of the Troina campaign has been created with CMFI v1.10, so it won't be useable with CMFI v1.01.

You will have to wait for the free patch to bring the base game up to this standard or get the GL module.

Just in case nobody else has told you yet.

Oh poop. Just verified myself with a fresh install, I'd forgotten about that. I'll update the description to note that people with vanilla CMFI will have to wait until the v1.10 patch comes out.

No worries ND,i'll get back to that campaign sometime.Looking forward to GL,all will be resolved then :D

Finally got my hands on GL and having a ball with it.Now have Troina v2 and looking forward to using it.Just going through the FJ campaign at the moment so will do Troina v2 afterwards.Grand job on this module,love the short campaigns concept.Thanks for the update on Troina.Much appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Big hill. No cover except for a couple of mined gullys. One company with one section of 30 cal machine guns and 3 60 mM mortars. A fair amount of off map support with smoke, but the smoke isn't all the effective because of the wind. The worst part is that that the set up area is in view of the gunners on the hill.

*SPOILERS*

Okay I think I know - but that single TRP is confusing me.. Could I have a screen capture of the starting position just to confirm.

I believe this is the mission where you need to use generous quantities of smoke to cover your advance up one flank - but you also need to use generous amounts of heavy artillery to suppress the Germans dug in on the top. There is a large AT gun up there as far as I recall. But I need a screen shot just to confirm.