Thank you for fast answer. By the way i create mods and campaigns for years for the old

game People General. Strategic command is after all this years the first roundbased game

i really like. Congrats to this outstanding work.

My question, is this game moddingfriendly ?

Had a first look on the game editor and i most confess : great !

What i could imagine to create for Strategic command is the war from 1870 between

Prussia and France. The problem are the unitgraphics.

I made so many campaigns for people general so this could be a wellcome change.

But its just a idea.

Hi

It's funny that you mention the Franco-Prussian war because some months ago I started work on a Franco-Prussian campaign.

It's not yet ready, as getting Breakthrough ready for release ate up my time, but it's possible that I might be able to find some time in a few weeks to continue working on it.

This isn't planned as an official release, and if you have the time and fancy creating a Franco-Prussian mod you're more than welcome. I'd be happy to make my initial work available.

You can always email me at bill.runacre@furysoftware.com if you'd like to discuss it further.

Bill

I would really appreciate to play this campaign.. it will be almost impossible to model. A German success will not be possible without a quick french defeat at Sedan, and if the French player avoids this, he will win the war.

I read a lot about this war, and in many of the battles after Sedan France had a 3:1 numerical superiority and lost.. I wonder how this is supposed to work.

But if it works, I´d be very happy.

The key for the germans to win was the Artillery !

Frenches made the misstake to improve the range of the guns (1000m instead

200 the Germans had.) BUT THEY FORGOT THE ARTY.

In the deceisive Battles of this war almost 80 % of the wounded french soldiers had

splinterwounds.

So the german Arty in the game must be much more powerful than the french.

Hi

It's funny that you mention the Franco-Prussian war because some months ago I started work on a Franco-Prussian campaign.

It's not yet ready, as getting Breakthrough ready for release ate up my time, but it's possible that I might be able to find some time in a few weeks to continue working on it.

This isn't planned as an official release, and if you have the time and fancy creating a Franco-Prussian mod you're more than welcome. I'd be happy to make my initial work available.

You can always email me at bill.runacre@furysoftware.com if you'd like to discuss it further.

Bill

I cant belive this ! Is this really true ? Sometimes a blind man like me hits the mark.I feel like holiday and christmas at the same Time.

The problem is this Project was planned for later because i work at the moment on 23 Maps for the american war of independence and afterwards

i wanted to create a Falklandwarmod for People General.

But i"m absoulute interested on your mode. Maybe i can give a little free time

now for this project and when the maps and Falkland is finished i would not

start a new project for People General andyou could have al my free time for this project. I will mail you.