The complete Eurofacation of CMSF

Euroscape version 1.0 = Marvelous! A quick test in CMSF now available for MAC with Euroscape :D

You all done well dpabrams :D Thanks.

CMSF MAC = you get well vetted CMSF game, ALL the modules, (that can use the massive CMSF archive of Mods, Scenarios, etc) and with Euroscape another "new" game / theatre!

"Works just great! Like being in a new world of CMSF!"... and on a MAC. No boot camp bothers.

Fire up another hot one... Scenario that is ;)

Rock Happy Holidays

• 3 weeks later...

dpabrams,

My brother sent me this link to a car guy forum in which the Random Pics on the linked page cover a wealth of modern Russian weaponry and troops, in large format high res color! If T&A not good on your end, then keep kids on that page. Else, you'll be blaming it on the booty!

Regards,

John Kettler

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187856&page=3898

The British are coming! Two files will be uploaded that will include Challenger’s, Sultan, Scorpion and Scimitar in disruptive camouflage. The FV 432 will be in BATUS, the Mk3 Bulldog, no. The Warrior’s will be just plain green. Some models are very difficult to do in camo. The Challengers took forever to effectively map out. Grunt’s………done! At any rate I will leave all the wheeled vehicles out as there are excellent mod’s already that are very European. Note that decals and some super detailing was done.

CMShockForce2013-01-1419-50-32-72_zps0c327f6d.png

CMShockForce2013-01-1419-51-08-37_zps85b31565.png

CMShockForce2013-01-1419-47-10-14_zps64e4fe8b.png

CMShockForce2013-01-1419-47-30-10_zpsc5ca0319.png

CMShockForce2013-01-1419-44-58-81_zps9e7c7740.png

dpabrams, British mods look great in the screen shots.

"At any rate I will leave all the wheeled vehicles out as there are excellent mod’s already that are very European."

What wheeled vehicle mods would you recommend to match The complete Eurofacation of CMSF best?

dpabrams, British mods look great in the screen shots.

What wheeled vehicle mods would you recommend to match The complete Eurofacation of CMSF best?

Try NATO LMTV v1.0 and British K9 Euro Camo Vehicle Mod Mk I. No point in adding these to Euroscape, they are very good.

Thanks guys for the education, information and direction.

In many ways "The complete Eurofacation of CMSF" is a wake up....

Hey Gammers, get your stuff together for 2013's schedule of "CMSF 2 (introduces v3.0)". "Be Prepared" and have fun doing it. I am having lots of fun I misse with CMSF Mac and all the modules!

BTW: I know France is not included in any games but does anyone know what France's current camouflage looks like? I could not get a clear picture when googling for it.

DPA, Thank you for the NATO Euroscape v 1.0 files 9 & 10.

These look great and make Euro battles look just right.

I also added:

British K9 Euro Camo Vehicle Mod Mk I

Bird's Euro_K9.brz looks great.

"No dogs or other animals were hurt during the making of this mod."

*Caution on the optional UK Euro Shared Textures.brz (recolored gear and camo nettings) as these (in my Mac) make for some odd floating in space gear.*

Bird's NATO LMTV.brz gets the big truck all Euro.

Mikey's LMTV Tire Tan Rims complete the Euro LMTV

Thank you all for the Euroscape Landscape and Vehicles.

DPA, All Marco Bergman up in anywhere is a good thing.

Thanks for the CMSF tanks & CMSF Europe. I am just blasting away and getting blasted in NATO! Lots of fun.

BTW: Any ideas about how to make the CMSF sound mods work Mac?

In regard of buildings,do they have a European look (houses with sloped roof) or do we have to stick with Middle Eastern flat roofs which would somewhat spoil the European experience. Obviously urban apartment blocks are not an issue but typical suburban dwellings etc would be.

Flat roofs is all we can do at this point, but very western flat roofs.

• 5 months later...

10/15/12 "....working up a complete transition of CMSF into a European looking mod. There is a ton of work to do...."

07/07/13 "Well this is the last of it."

I suspect the ton of work (a complete transition of CMSF into a Europe) would take a while to complete.

dpabrams, Thank You.

I do appreciate your 9 month effort to bring CMSF-1 to Europe.