Alternate Silhouettes and Weapons - uploaded to CM Mod Warehouse

preview.png

Replaces silhouettes and weapons with various alternate options.

21x vehicle silhouette options

15x weapons options

Weapons options include range, and range+calibre, with choice of 1st aid symbol or yellow for wounded.

Silhouette options include effective range, full sets of numeric data, and bar graphs.

Red-green colourblind people fully supported.

Tested by Vincere

ONLY ON GAJ's SITE FOR NOW.

Why? Since none of my other testers reported back, this might contain errors.

I'm not doing the slow repository upload thing until I know this is all working.

So it's almost like an open beta test. :o

Please let me know immediately if you find anything and I'll fix it.

Thanks a lot from me too, Marco.

I am one of those non-groggish CM players that have next to no clue about whether the 52mm rounds are for the Berettas or the Bredas. So your weapons range and caliber mods were a huge help to me in CMBN

- and I´ve missed them in CMFI. Untill now.

Playing Butera Station with the new mod files (just range and colour silhouette). At one moment during the mission, we can call for artillery obus offmap(demountable) M1A1 75 mm

m1a1.jpg

May we report here? Maybe I forgot to do something installing the mod? Anyone has the same thing? Maybe a similar thing about the M1A1 on map (new file name)?

Thanks and regards

Will this one be available through this website or will I only be able to download it from the GAJ site? I do not want to have to create yet another account to get one mod if I do not have to.

Looks great though and I am always surprised that BF has not offered you a free copy of the game if you will do this for their official release. Many of you work modders for free and would be happy to do this for us all (though I may be presuming to much) anyway.