SFX 1.2.1 *ultimate edition*

stephsen

Stephson, would you consider uploading it to GaJ's CMMODS site? I haven't been able to get Gamefront's site to either show up at all (I get a text page with contact info, Help, etc., listed in the corner, and the rest a blank white page---no website images), or it won't download for some reason when I do get "in". It's a real PITA.

Thanks. I loved your earlier version.

Stephson, that link (for the sound mod) is no good for me. I get nothing but text/garbage...going on 5 days of trying. Could you please upload it to CMMODS, or else can someone drop it into a Dropbox and send and invit? Or I'll set up a Drop box and send the invite if someone is willing to drop it in.

Thanks.

Stephson, that link (for the sound mod) is no good for me. I get nothing but text/garbage...going on 5 days of trying. Could you please upload it to CMMODS, or else can someone drop it into a Dropbox and send and invit? Or I'll set up a Drop box and send the invite if someone is willing to drop it in.

Thanks.

Meanwile, down in the basement...

For download klik —> https://www.dropbox.com/s/m47mjy0jrw44an0/SFX_1.2.1.rar <— klik

Hi mates,

Sorry for my limited information politics,im at present to a visit my parents in Austria and will be back home in a few days.The new version is to 99% ready and shall uploading when im back.

New features:

-added and balanced all Gun sounds

-added new German Speaksounds

-balanced explosiv sounds

-and a some fixed

Cheers Stephsen