A few questions about the direction of CMx2.

Pzkpfw 1,

I was aware that the Russians from one Front managed to shell their brethren from another Front, but I don't recall who shelled whom. I've also seen interviews and analyses of the dreadful bombing accuracy of the VVS during the battle, but I've never heard of deliberate Red on Red combat to get to the Reichstag.

Regards,

John Kettler

After the Bulge and Bagration to Berlin games are out

...and the modern war, and the italian front. Dicussing additional titles to follow is like discussing the the 2024 Chevrolet lineup. Too far in the future to contemplate. By the time they get an open spot in their schedule maybe they'll decide to cover the great British-Belgian conflict of 2014. ;)

...and the modern war, and the italian front. Dicussing additional titles to follow is like discussing the the 2024 Chevrolet lineup. Too far in the future to contemplate. By the time they get an open spot in their schedule maybe they'll decide to cover the great British-Belgian conflict of 2014. ;)

What... fighting over the stocks of chocolate? Makes for a new dynamic I suppose, instead of oil.

Regards

KR

Imagine the bug reports centered around the correct "scaling" of the various fish? Aye, is that a cod or are you just reporting it for, wait for it, the "halibut"?

You laugh, but not having the correct stats and modelling for fish in the Space Lobsters of Doom would be just like giving tanks "hit points" in CM. Halibut are, of course, delicious...but they don't produce the cod liver oil without which interstellar travel is not possible.

What is the correct ToE for a fishing fleet and should you be able to split crews?

You'd have to consult with the Icelandic Fisheries authorities about the TO&E (and you will get on that right away, won't you?), but I don't see how you would be able to split crews. You could of course have portions of them assigned to different watches.

Michael

• 4 weeks later...