[Preview 2.0]Tanks a Lot's CM:BN buildings

Tanks a Lot

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks it looks great.

Query/question : in the showcase, in the first 2 rows, the first building on the left appears to have no interior wall pattern - the interior wall looks like the outside.

Yeah, I had to use an alpha channel on the entire floor BMP to get rid of the base on those two. Those buildings don't seem to have a separate interior texture, it must be part of the floor BMP. I might play around with that at some point, in case I need to make a version 2 with fixes.

• 4 months later...

I guess his buildings Mod works in Ver 2.01? I have them installed in Ver 2.01 and ver 1.11. they seem to look great. I have a question? When I have unit inside a building on the ground floor with say a brown floor I can't see there feet? It's like there standing in wet cement. If they are on the second floor it look normal I can see there feet.

Is this normal? I been wanting to ask the question.? No big problem I can live with it.

if it is.

Thanks for any answers.

Sorry I am not the best topic writer or speller.

Regards

Lane

I guess his buildings Mod works in Ver 2.01? I have them installed in Ver 2.01 and ver 1.11. they seem to look great. I have a question? When I have unit inside a building on the ground floor with say a brown floor I can't see there feet? It's like there standing in wet cement. If they are on the second floor it look normal I can see there feet.

Is this normal? I been wanting to ask the question.? No big problem I can live with it.

if it is.

Thanks for any answers.

Sorry I am not the best topic writer or speller.

Regards

Lane

Their feet disappear on my system too, but it does that with the stock buildings as well, so it's a game issue.