Two small bugs.

Hello ^^ ,

I spotted two small things in V1.02:

1) Units with 2 MPs are still able to advance in some terrain tiles requiring 3 MPs, here a jap corps (2 MPs) NW of Nanning is able to enter mountain tiles (3 MPs) to the N and NW:

Bug.jpg

2) I red the air movement part of the manual (p67) but didn't find anything about flying over neutral territory. Here, a german tac bomber can relocate in northern Italy by flying over Switzerland.

Given what happened in June 1940:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Swiss_Air_Force#Defense_of_Swiss_airspace

I don't think this should be allowed :) .

Bug2.jpg

Thanks for reading ;) .

Hello xwormwood ^^ ,

- I thougth of it but on the other hand, you can't do that with the mountain tiles south of Sian (central China). Usually you'd need forced march for units with 2 MPs to climb there (the jap corp for 1) had to do that to occupy the mountain tile where it is).

- So I'm not sure as I also had the case when japanese armies (1 MP) couldn't move in the tile they were attacking after destroying the enemy (Yenan fortress when attacking across the river from the east, no problem for units on roads from the western side).

Anyway it's just minor things ;) .

Hi

I think it's the case that a unit can always move 1 tile if there is a friendly tile available.

If there had been more than 1 friendly tile available, then the mountains wouldn't have been highlighted, because movement elsewhere would have been possible.

Hopefully this explains the difference between here and what you've seen near Sian where, if you are able to Forced March then friendly tiles must be available as Forced March is only possible if you're not adjacent to the enemy.

I hope that makes sense and explains it?