Magic Walls

Nitouche

Magic walls in CMBN & CMFI ?

I have observed that when a group of infantry combat is posted on a square where there is an opening (if the group occupies several square one is enough) may:

* To fire one or more men to the handgun at the angle of opening

* It has a blind spot for all long-distance targets which are not at least one of the human visual.

* BUT: It has a gray line within 30 meters IN ALL DIRECTIONS, including those that are perfectly out of sight of all. IT IS CAPABLE AND throw grenades ENEMIES OF NON LINE OF SIGHT

Follow this tests:

th_Z2.jpg th_Z7.jpg

And it works with destroyed sections ?

YES!

th_grenad1.jpg

Nobody sees the area, but the grenades actually go up to 30 meters! I recall that it is necessary that some of the soldiers of the same group are adjacent to an opening.

If it is between two parts of the wall, does it work?

...NO!

th_etnon.jpg

(Original article for french readers)...with more images...

PS: For Houdini's lovers, the magic bridges !

Nitouche,

Je ne parle pas francais. (Yeah, and I'm sure that my rudimentary attempt at saying "I do not speak French" should make that clear.)

I do not understand what you're trying to show.

Of course grenades should be able to be thrown over a wall. The first three pictures you posted show that capability.

The final picture is the one that I think has highlighted what may be a problem. Is that what you're trying to show?

Summary: a wall blocks grenades if there is a break in the wall.

Thanks,

Ken

I do not understand what you're trying to show.

In that case, Unit can Throw grenade over High wall...without Line of Sight

The first three pictures you posted show that capability.

Not in all cases, like the final image show.

An opening is necessary (and a specific opening)...Even if this opening does not give LOS on the target

Z99.jpg

Is the opening in the black circle that allows to shot in the red circle. It is not strange ?

You can verify with any high wall.

No opening (or "wrong" opening) = no possibility to throw grenade

Yeah, and I'm sure that my rudimentary attempt at saying "I do not speak French" should make that clear.)

No, "Je ne parle pas francais" is correct. Bravo ! :)

"really is "Je ne parle pas français"...but i think you don't have "ç " on your keyboard. ;)