Those &%$# Green Units

Guest rune

NOT a complaint against the game at all.

Just as in real life, you never know what green units will do. I had a full squad 76 meters from a Sherman, and they wouldn't fire at it. Kept cowering...the curs.

Yet another green squad in an upper level of a stone building, held off 3 squads approaching the lower level then fighting in the house. An Iron Cross for each of them.

This is what sucks me into the game..the uncertain outcomes. Now if I can only get that last Sherman into my 88 LOF....Zippo anyone?

tim

Guest Big Time Software

Depends if rune is an American. Zippo is the American slang for a Sherman. Do you really think we would nickname one of our tanks after a European lighter when we have our own (better) one? smile.gif

Rune, sounds like your Green guys in the stone building became Fanatics wink.gif This is a hidden feature that can grant a unit the ability to fight harder and be less likely to break. It is a scenario designer's choice and is hidden from the player so it isn't abused. i.e. Oh, this guy says he is a Fanatic. I think I will just run him around like Superman and cause all sorts of problems!!

Sounds like your other squad was not as happy to fight smile.gif

Steve