Aris Vehicle Thread...

I could not turn my brain off after watching Game 6...

Buzz

Well, tonight there will be other issues that may prevent my brain from turning off, but baseball won't be one... fun to win, especially living in the DC area and detesting the Nationals, but not very exciting.

Happy Flight! Happy Flight! :D

And, now, back to our sponsor... Thanks again, Aris! I have every vehicle mod plus the grass mod, what am I missing? Also, thanks to Tanks a Lot, I have new homes for CMBN (now, just a short prayer for a release of the patch and upgrade so I can play CMBN again)

I have lost the account of the mods I have made, so you MAY have missed something, Terrain Texture Pack Version 2 maybe?

Kubelwagen mod start, all new weathering, making it different to the one from CMBN.

I have a great decal set ready too in the workshop...;)

KuW1.jpg

Adding that "Sicily" flavour asks for new weathering approaches,...best of all: still learning, still improving, ...man, have to love modding (PC world) and scale models (RL) at the same time,...hehe...

Thanks for your awesome work. The Blitz is having a bi weekly competition for screen shots. My latest entry makes good use of you Stuart mod:

http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=62903&pid=367898#pid367898

ReconDuty.jpg

I tried something similar with a vanilla German armoured car but it just did not have the same effect.

Thanks Fuser. Nice touch for the "Star of Africa". An amazing 158 victories!

"He is noted for his aerial battles during the North African Campaign and his Bohemian lifestyle. One of the best fighter pilots of World War II, he was nicknamed the "Star of Africa". .... A charming person, he had such a busy night life that sometimes he was too tired to be allowed to fly the next morning."

I have lost the account of the mods I have made, so you MAY have missed something, Terrain Texture Pack Version 2 maybe?

Nope, I have the terrain packs, too, so maybe I do have them all. And now, thanks to yourself and our benefactors at CMMODS, I also have a brand new, dusty Kubelwagen :D