Alpha H2HH 1.7.0 (PC) Posted

Hi All,

I've put an alpha version of H2HH 1.7.0 in the H2HH Dropbox share.

This is supposed to:

- Do the right thing with CMFI

- Make sure that it never shows you a tab with no turn waiting, if there are any turns waiting in any tabs

(I haven't yet figured out how to make the individual tabs highlight that they have a turn waiting).

If you are the sort of person who doesn't mind trying things out even if they might not be quite right yet, it'd be great if you can give this a try.

Thanks,

GaJ

Hi All,

I've put an alpha version of H2HH 1.7.0 in the H2HH Dropbox share.

This is supposed to:

- Do the right thing with CMFI

- Make sure that it never shows you a tab with no turn waiting, if there are any turns waiting in any tabs

(I haven't yet figured out how to make the individual tabs highlight that they have a turn waiting).

If you are the sort of person who doesn't mind trying things out even if they might not be quite right yet, it'd be great if you can give this a try.

Thanks,

GaJ

Got a link?

I believe he has posted it to our Drop Boxes.

Gerry

He doesn't have my dropbox. Unless everyone is supplying him with links to their boxes which I would think would be an excessive amount of work for GAJ, the easier thing is for him to allow you to connect to his....in which case I still need a link. :P

Heh heh I'm working like mad on a Mac version that detects CMFI automatically. Just now, got a build working on my brand new Mac.

Until recently I didn't know, myself, how to use the existing version with a Mac, because I didn't have one :)

Now I do know: here's what you need to do...

Install->Add

Installation directory pointing to

/Applications/CM Fortress Italy/Combat Mission Fortress Italy.app

In the case of the Mac, it should be as simple as that - it was only Windows that got messed up big time by the Game Files going somewhere else completely different...

GaJ

Edit: if you want to use right-click to launch CMFI, you also have to do Game->Edit and point the "Application Name" to the same place.

I just looked and I only see 1.6.2 for the PC in the drop box, no 1.7.1

PC is up to 1.7.3 now. It's definitely there: I can see it via the web access to dropbox. If you can't see it, maybe you're not syncing properly?

What is this anyway? I'm new.

H2H Helper - Administrative Assistance for playing CMBN with a real opponent

Cheers,

GaJ

(If someone would be kind enough to do an update of those instructions for 1.7, that'd be awesomely gratefully accepted :) )