Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Dear All,

This is to announce that on Tuesday the 21st of August, I am re-locating from Chipping Norton in England to the Yuzhnoye Butovo borough of Moscow where I will be commencing work as an English teacher.

If there are any Muscovite or Russian members of this forum who are reading this, I would be delighted to play any CM game with you (I have them all) and would also be happy to meet up for a drink or two - or three:D

Please contact me on this thread or by personal message for my contact details.

Best regards,

SLR:)

SLR,

We shall try NOT to hate you considering you'll have access to this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubinka_Tank_Museum

and this

http://www.moninoaviation.com/

Meanwhile, here's some kick ass house music (not politics for my purposes, just fun music with usual requirements for a vid met) for you. Didn't know whether you spoke Russian so went with the English version, even if it is English American style! The Beeb it's not.

Regards,

John Kettler

P.S.

Extra effort shall be devoted to ignoring what you're likely to see May 1st in Red Square!

P.P.S.

We won't break out the voodoo dolls if you talk to some GPW vets and report back with cool stories. Bonus points for tankers, infantry, antitank, pioneers, snipers, SUs and ground attack pilots.