update and mission pack are NICE...

Much appreciated Battlefront, was getting bored, but the new update and the 3 new missions are very nice, and well done... here's some screens from 2 of the missions, first mission I lost, 2nd i won... but great battle.

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3624418/Combat_Mission_Touch_mission_s.html#Post3624418

Thx

Lets not stop there... a quick mission/random mission editor would be very very nice. ;)

Ok, I'm missing something here. Just downloaded CM touch a few days ago and then just got the 1.4 update. How do you purchase the new missions? Did they come with the 1.4 update? I don't see the option in game to purchase them and they are not listed on the Appstore.

thanks much!

• 1 year later...

Hi, I click on the Green Scenario name, get to the prompt for Purchase Scenario pack, but if I click PURCHASE then CM Touch stops....

(running on a Nexus 10).

The game runs fine otherwise, and I've completed all the scenarios, several times.

How is this and compare to the PC versions of the game? I just got a Dell Venue 8 for $140. I really got it to use with my TV/Roku for searching YouTube by pairing as doing searches from the Roku remote is clunky and pairing with my smartphone is a bit clunking when you search. Even though the Roku3 has a USB port, it doesn't support USB keyboards.

I'm finding out that when using wireless the tablet is quite functional alone when you want to view your favorite Combat Mission videos and other stuff.

I'm not really a smartphone gameplayer. I'm kinda undecided on the tablet. I did buy Battlefleet 2 which is ok. It seems to me like tablet/smartphone games are not very hardcore.

I'm kinda on the fence about CM Touch-especially coming from the PC version world.

Neither tablets nor smartphones have the muscle to run the same quality of games you see on pc or console. But give it time. The technology is rapidly advancing, processors are getting smaller and it won't be long before tabs and smartphones are able to run high quality graphics and make the kinds of computations needed to run the same quality games as pc and console.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a razer edge pro that runs windows 8 and has a dedicated video card that performs like a desk top, it's awesome, my only complaint is razer didn't make enough of the periphals to supply the demand. I can't find the keyboard or controller attachment any where. But hey it plays cmrt flawlessly, just wish bf would make the ui a little more touch friendly.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I click on the Green Scenario name, get to the prompt for Purchase Scenario pack, but if I click PURCHASE then CM Touch stops....

(running on a Nexus 10).

The game runs fine otherwise, and I've completed all the scenarios, several times.

I have the same problem with my HTC One. Game works great, but try to buy the mission pack and it crashes. :(

• 3 weeks later...