Kill-Information

Ever when I kill a tank or get killed I'd like to know how it happened. I get some information on screen but I would like to know more, like: angle of attack, slope of the armor, armor-penetration, endvelocity of the bullet, chances of a penetration in that condition compared to the outcome of the random-generator of the computer.

Who agrees? and is it an option to build in CM1 or CM2?

As far as realism goes I think having that much info available in a game is way off the map. A tank commander never had all this at his disposal, God we hav all that information and its like having The LAPD forensics team on the job.........

ooops thats a bad analogy lol smile.gif

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader....out

[This message has been edited by SS_PanzerLeader (edited 12-23-99).]

Good Morning, it's getting light here again. I'm from Holland.

Why did I post this question? I actually want to see what factors were of influence to the actual kill or miss. More over, I want to see how good an 88 is at long distances compared to a 75 of a sherman and how the chances are on killing eachother and why. I'd like to have something like the 'combatresultstable' so I can see how lucky I am when I survive a hit.

The info is in the computer so it must be possible to get it out. Maybe an extra hotkey?

Afrikaans is a mixture of Dutch (mostly) German, English, French, Malay and Holywood. 300 years ago a large tribe called the British Empire invaded us (they kept on doing this every 50 years or so for a couple of centuries) and after a while the locals got pissed of with the invasions and being made slaves, but mostly because this Empire tribe had some real weird habits (drinking warm beer and drinking tepid water with leaves in it at funny hours - we had nothing against leaves - most of us smoked a wide variety of the stuff) so we all packed up and moved into darkest Africa. On the way we created Afrikaans, because only the homosexuals amongst us could get the English 'th' sound right and every english word has got that sound.

We had some nice fights on the way in land, but then some arsehole discovered gold and the Empire tribe invaded us again to steal it. We could'nt go north again - some guy gave us a good price for our oxwagons - so we decided to fight the Empire tribe for a change. We had a roaring time - they had the weird (again) habit of marching their troops in lines all dressed up in red over the khaki veldt - talk about a shooting gallery!! If you got the angle right you could shoot 9 guys with one bullet! Anyway: after a couple of years we got bored and since the All Blacks were slaves of the Empire they were'nt allowed to play rugby against us so we stopped the war and went home. We stayed their slaves for a while and then "democracy" came and since they are bad lovers (and bad rugby players) we out-voted them. We took over the Empire tribe's black slaves until a warder heard their leader - a guy called Mandela - pray in Afrikaans. The next day we released him. Since then we've been the slaves of the local black tribes - because of "democracy" and since they're better lovers than us.... and so it goes, but not a single 'th' sound in Afrikaans..

Geseende Kersfees almal (Happy Xmas all) smile.gif