Shall try to start an unofficial screenshots thread?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

Alright lads, this PBEM is 45 minutes in duration. Medium size axis assault. Iron mode. We'd better start off with a bloody good password... CARUTHERS! Get your hand off your chin. This is no time for daydreaming about "Sollum Sally"..!!!! The 51st Highland Division Plans El Alamein | Art UK

"Daydreaming me arse. I just ain't list'ning to nae Jessy who cannae wear a kilt." 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

The second also makes me think about an Al Capone, streets of Chicago mod. Just swap for a tommy gun.

@MOS:96B2P @37mm & I did actually discuss that concept a while back.....It would take quite a bit of model-swapping & a fair few mods, but it could (sort of) be done.

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

17 hours ago, Erwin said:

Was thinking that the xnt quality of some of the screenshots could be described as a "non-fungible token" or "non-fungible art" (digital art) - the latest craze.

https://www.theverge.com/22310188/nft-explainer-what-is-blockchain-crypto-art-faq

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56371912

I'd be happy to sell a few screenshots 🤑

2 hours ago, Sarjen said:

Its just a bit of Post-Production.

Very nicely done. If you can take a look at ReShade you'll probably enjoy it. Great thing is one can set it up for just screenshots then toggle it on and off as needed AND assign custom keys for taking the screenshots, where it saves them, what format etc. Lots of stuff like vignettes, textures, focus, LUTs ... 

Of course if you're on a Mac it's no dice ...