Shall try to start an unofficial screenshots thread?

Television? You were lucky. My brother and I had to re-enact the entire Campaign inside an empty cardboard box. But then, we were lucky, at least we had a cardboard box...

Oooo, ain't we grand? A cardboard box, you say? You're lucky. We watched ants fighting in a matchbox while we lived under a cricket carcass.

Bud,

Ahhhh, the Rat Patrol.  It was sort of ruined a bit for me seeing all those American halftracks and Priest howitzers painted up in Afrika Corps colors with the balkencreutz.  Couldn't they find just one real Mark III Panzer? 

But, I was watching as the boys foiled Hauptmann Dietrich every single time. 

Hey, and lets not forget 12 O'clock High...a QM Production!!!

Heinrich505

Heh. I suspect running museum pieces were not on loan for TV shows at an affordable price back then. :D

It's not actually that bad. Heck even Private Ryan didn't have a real Tiger!

Glad you still watched it anyway. Yeah it can be a bit cheesy at times, but it was still fun!

Here's a scene I took from a battle between some attacking FJ and defending Canadians in CMFI. I thought it was pretty brutal. To set the stage, the FJ are assaulting from the left of the screen. They are moving through a forested area and coming into the area you see in the video, occupied by the Canadians. 

You may have to watch the video a few times to take it all in, Its rather short and everything happens very quickly. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MKt4ACFrbM