"Reselect last unit" button?

Is there a keystroke/button to reselect the unit you just deselected?

With relative spotting, I find myself time and again needing to click the landsape to bring the full intel picture into view ... and then I have to do camera manipluation coniptions to get back to the unit I was ordering ... losing preciious LOS positioning information in the process.

If there isn't, could someone with a hotline to the devs maybe suggest that?

GaJ

Might be worth BFC thinking about what hotkey descriptions are grouped together in the Hotkeys information accessible in-game. It'd be good if "Reselect last unit" was next to "next unit" and "previous unit" rather than tacked at the bottom of that stanza.

Now if only it would reselect the unit _without_ moving the camera. If I want to go back to the unit I can hit "TAB" ....

GaJ

That, like "next" and "previous" depends on what view you had selected when you last had a unit selected. If you go to the element that you want to draw a targeting line, and get out of any "follow" mode, deselect it, go to the place you want to shoot at and hit F12, it doesn't flick to the viewpoint of the unit you've selected.

I know this, because I nearly posted the same question myself, then realised that I had used F12 without the camera jumping back, and some wooly memory of the Old Times when I used "+" and "-" made me check.