Two scenario designers i need to speak to

noob

You called

P

I did indeed.

I want to ask your permission to use your CM maps, specifically the ones for "In the Shadow of the Hill", for a map pack to go with my H2H umpireless CM operational system.

I have been given permission by John Tiller to use and distribute one of the scenarios from Tiller's Panzer Campaigns Normandy 44 game, together with a reduced version of his game system to create a fully automatic operational layer to generate CM battles, this would allow two players the chance of playing CM in an operational context without the need for an umpire, and the need to buy the full PzC Normandy 44 game.

Together with this, i have built the entire CMBN CW OOB's of all the participating forces, and i want to add any CM battle maps over 1 x 1 km square that fit the hex terrain type of the operational map, especially the hexes containing the VL's.

After looking at the above mentioned maps, i realised they were ideal for the town of Buron and Ardenne Abbey, which are two operational VL's.

Therefore i would like you to give me the ok to use them and any other CMBN maps you have created that would work with my system.

Once i have written a quick guide to the PzC GUI i intend to pack it and all the other components into a RAR file and post it in the repository.

Of course i will credit you with the creation of any maps i use.

Regards

Andy

So i need you to give me the ok to use any maps by you that work with the Op layer.

Go for it, that's why I make maps so they can be used.

The full size Shadow of the Hill map is on the repository (4k x 1.6k) plus a 2k x 2k non specific Normandy map. You might also be able to use the map from Crossroads at Monthardrou which came with CMBN.

Hope it helps

P

Go for it, that's why I make maps so they can be used.

The full size Shadow of the Hill map is on the repository (4k x 1.6k) plus a 2k x 2k non specific Normandy map. You might also be able to use the map from Crossroads at Monthardrou which came with CMBN.

Hope it helps

P

Thanks Pete :D.