Thanks for the features

With the announcement of CMFI and the following upgrade to 2.0 BFC will have implemented half of my top priority list of features. After I post this I am going to edit my sig line so for posterity here is what my sig looked like before today.

Prioritized wish list: 1) Image overlay in the map editor, 2) Head to Head Campaigns, 3) Cover Armor Arc, 4) Command line support (here is my proposal)

Played in: The Farm

Number 1 and 3 are coming soon. Thanks BFC I am really looking forward to the new release. But in the mean time I am sure having fun with the existing game.

Thanks again.

Ian

Movable waypoints and the map overlay were in my short list.

Sorry, I may be dense, but why the necessity for Moveable Waypoints? A lot of folks have been demanding them, yes. I have nothing against the concept but where's the saved labor? Your plot was imprecise so you click Backspace and plop down another. Some of us rarely used the feature in the CM1 versions. Seems like another case of BFC catering to the squeaky wheels on the forum more than anything else. Or I'm missing something. (opening umbrella)

I think it's more for the time saved when you've just plotted a ton of complicated waypoints on the map and you need to change number two, in say a string of ten. It sucks when you have to erase everything else after that point just to shift it. Then you have to redo everything you erased.

I haven't missed it all that much but have a feeling I'll be really happy now that it's back.

Mord.

Well, now that we have this upgrade system, things like a 180 cover arc (or pet peeve desired feature) could wait without the fear they may never be seen for one's favorite title. It's given me a whole new outlook on the CM line. It's truly awesome!

Mord.

Well, if it doesnt work right and we need to devote more time to something, that's what is gonna happen. Besides, you guys didnt even know it existed so the timeframe is relative to how long you knew about it hehe. It's coming dont worry and it plays good so far, so go get your pre-order on if you havent already guys.