I've been out of the loop for a while. I know cmmods is gone, but whatever happened to the stuff there? I used to play Thrawn's mod almost exclusively, and I can't locate it.

Anyone got a zipped version they can send to me?

I've been out of the loop for a while. I know cmmods is gone, but whatever happened to the stuff there? I used to play Thrawn's mod almost exclusively, and I can't locate it.

Anyone got a zipped version they can send to me?

Once upon a time I downloaded everything on that site for SC1 and SC2. If you know a text string I can use to search for it I may still have it since I never throw anything out gamewise.

I guess I need to elaborate more. The mod I'm trying to find is for 1939 Fall Weiss. It the one where there's an expanded map. I believe it was Thrawn who originally created the map, but someone else may have expanded upon his work.

In this mod, Europe is a little larger, and the low countries are broken up into 2 distinct countries. Ireland has 2 cities instead of one, as does Poland. Poland has some fortifications east of Warsaw, England has some west of London. I believe there are more cities overall, and more resources. When you declare war, there are more units defending than the original FallWeiss. For example, Denmark has 2 corps and a HQ, instead of the single corps. All the other countries have more units to start as well.

There are quite a few changes to unit placement/types as well, but I can't remember them well enough to list any. I believe there are also tweaks to diplomacy, research, etc.

I have tried to DL the "Honch Expanded Fall Weiss", but it gives me an error when trying to open it in the editor, and does not show up in the in-game start screen.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. After playing the expanded map, going back to the old one is just not as enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...