Editor question: AI settings

I´m currently experimenting with various settings for an AIP side on the attack in a scenario. I set (enemy) Unit targets to "known to player", but somehow get the impression, that this setting oftentimes overrules movements to next occupy zones, when enemy units are sighted. The AI appears to enter a "search and destroy" mode, instead of moving to designated zones. Just an observation or fact? :confused:

Now I´m attempting with unit targets: "known to neither", to see, if it makes a noticable difference.

I've done all the Objectives, both Ground and Units, known to player only on both sides, and I haven't noticed something as you said.... Let me know the results of your tests: it may be useful!

I can not confirm yet and run into other issues the meantime, like AI units (of same group) senslessly shuffling between zones and blasting walls that have doors or without neighboring buildings, or from upper stories into emptiness.:eek: Either my map is too complicated, or I still got the zone patterns not right yet, although I made some progress...