H2H Helper 1.6.0 Available in the Dropbox Share

H2HH has a cool feature where it helps you set up the dropbox for a new game.

You put the new game file from your oppo into Incoming (or save the first file into Outgoing), then do right-click "Create Dropbox Folder" and it creates the folder and takes you (in your browser) to the "share this folder" page.

The problem is that Dropbox changed their site, and this feature stopped working.

Well... it's fixed now :)

(This cool feature, and others, are described in the instructions at

http://gregories.net/h2hh/H2H%20Helper.html

which also has a handy "donate" button ;) )

Cheers

GaJ

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

GreenAsJade,

Thanks for this! File size, though I've yet to PBEM a single game, has been a matter of particular concern to me, given the fairly severe file size limits regular E-mail has. DB has been a lifesaver for my site, given it's otherwise difficult to move graphics files, and worse, audio files, around.

Regards,

John Kettler

I've been using 1.5.3 since the summer after joining in the Blitz's 'In the Shadow of the Hill' tournament. Marvelous stuff. The only question I have so far is what all the ittle icons mean. I have not been able to find an index for them. The open Dropbox I get, same with the It Is Your Turn exclamation pint. I think the little running dude means there is a chat message. But some of them I can't suss out.

• 2 weeks later...