Strange mod conflict

Dang, I don't know what you mean :(

I thought that each mod in the Z directory was loaded in alphabetic order.

This means that Viens should be loaded _then_ Z_Aris. This means that Aris grid should end up visible.

But when Viens is in the Z directory with Z_Aris, Z_Aris grid doesn't show. Why is that?

GaJ

Dang, I don't know what you mean :(

But when Viens is in the Z directory with Z_Aris, Z_Aris grid doesn't show. Why is that?

GaJ

If you want to replace Veins terrain mod by Aris gridded terrain mod you must remove Z Veins mod and use Z Aris mod instead!

Ah - I might not have explained properly.

I ideally want all the terrain from Viens, except those that Aris replaces.

I have this:

In

Data\Z\

Two folders:

Viens\Veins_TerrainDesaturation_CMBN_v2.brz

Z_Aris\Z_Aristotles_terain.brz

What I _thought_ would happen is that V comes before Z, so Viens.brz would get loaded, replacing a huge amount of terrain, then Aris would get loaded, replacing some of those with Aris: especially, the grid.

GaJ

Ah - I might not have explained properly.

I ideally want all the terrain from Viens, except those that Aris replaces.

I have this:

In

Data\Z\

Two folders:

Viens\Veins_TerrainDesaturation_CMBN_v2.brz

Z_Aris\Z_Aristotles_terain.brz

What I _thought_ would happen is that V comes before Z, so Viens.brz would get loaded, replacing a huge amount of terrain, then Aris would get loaded, replacing some of those with Aris: especially, the grid.

GaJ

OK follow this,

step1 : Open Veins_terrainDesaturation_CMBN_v2.brz with RezExplode mod tools, do the same with Aris terrain.brz!

brz.files become bmp !

step 2 : Remove Veins terrain no gridded bmp and use Aris grid terrain bmp instead, then RezPack with mod tools an rename the file as you like with Z before!

step 3 : Or you remove Veins terrain no gridded bmp, Rezpack & rename, put Z_ Aris grid in your Z data folder then mod appears in the game!

Sorry for my bad explanation!