Panther Vs Sherman & Pershing_Nice Video

I always wanted to be a tanker, since I was a child.. watching all those old classic WWII movies and such. However when I got in the Marines... Infantry was where it was at.. the Largest Assault Force on the planet.. Semper FI.

That being said though.. when the tanks of either Marines or the US Army rolled by, or even the chance in Iraq seeing the Brits... very scary. Thermals, anti-Infantry smoke, 50.cal, 7.62mg, and then the main gun.. no matter where infantry hides today.. you will be noticed and fired upon.. scary these days.. if your the opposition on any Advanced country.

Thats why in playing CMSF.. I blasted everything with tanks.. Those bastards were running everywhere only to be gunned down by .50's or 7.62mm FMJ's LOL Seriously though, there are alot that can destroy tanks as well, Urban zones are the toughest. I really do enjoy the CMSF modules still.

Lord yes GhostRider. I play CMSF still almost as much as CMBN. I hate the urban fight, as casualties are always high. It seems I loose them in large numbers when I do loose them at all. I will have like six casualty events, with 3 or 4 down each time. Caution, patience, practice, caution. All this while maintaining the momentum and initiative that the offensive requires. CMSF will have a place on my HD for a long time to come I'm sure.