• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for any delays on the patch but acrashb is correct in that there is more than just coding fixes to be included as we've also made campaign changes and testing of all of this takes time to ensure we've got it right.

Hopefully soon enough though and the patch will be released when it is ready,

Hubert

Ok, just to remind you about the three things you may consider to implement:

-The French mutinies in "Fate of Nations" should be extended, so it would be difficult for the Allied player to conduct any offensive operations during the first half of 1917

-Enchacing the influence of the WWII BEF on the French campaign ( maybe by introducing a new DE )

-The stats of the WWII AT units should be increased.

Just a little reminder :)

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys change the localization routine. When I translate the txt into German the very last entries couldn't be changed.

#ADVANCED_MENU_TEXT_15= Research

#ADVANCED_MENU_TEXT_16= Diplomacy#PAUSED= Paused#PAUSED_1= Click OK to continue

Any thoughts or explanations are pretty welcome. The game starts without problems btw.

Very nice:) have you introduced any changes to the Fate Of Nations campaign, that would extend the duration of the French mutinies?

Yes, the event is extended over two turns now, so its long term effect will be doubled and take even longer to recover from.

Do you guys change the localization routine. When I translate the txt into German the very last entries couldn't be changed.

#ADVANCED_MENU_TEXT_15= Research

#ADVANCED_MENU_TEXT_16= Diplomacy#PAUSED= Paused#PAUSED_1= Click OK to continue

Any thoughts or explanations are pretty welcome. The game starts without problems btw.

I'll have to let Hubert answer this one, but glad to hear the game's started ok. :)