Building mods on the horizon?

Personally, I think I would go with the bases as opposed to the floorless buildings. But I guess if you can give us the option to choose between the two, that would be best as it would suit everyone's preferences.

By the way, the buildings look fantastic. Can't wait to see them in the game. Thanks for the great work you are doing, Tanks a Lot!

Option 1 is already basically done, since I didn't discover the old hidden base trick until later. As a modder, I prefer the looks of option 2, and since I'll probably want to do them for myself anyway, I might as well go with option 3, and give everybody the choice.

Well, nothing's perfect and I vote for no base as well (Option #2).

We have to live with other limitations not just graphical in nature and have lived with much more sever limitations in CMx1 (shared vehicle modles anyone?) so a couple missing interior ground floors is nothing to be concerned about.

Option 3 for me too, but only if it doesn't create you further hassles. The problem I have with no bases inside buildings is the confusion it may cause. It might be somewhat more of a problem trying to get groups of men to line up and face windows etc, if you can't see the floor. It's just a perception thing, but I'm sure we would get used to it. How does this effect taller buildings?

The problem I have with no bases inside buildings is the confusion it may cause. It might be somewhat more of a problem trying to get groups of men to line up and face windows etc, if you can't see the floor. It's just a perception thing, but I'm sure we would get used to it. How does this effect taller buildings?

I've seen it in-game, and there's really no confusion. Instead of floorboards you see grass, or whatever ground type the building's situated on. No biggie IMO. Lining up troops is not a problem at all and works as it always has. The windows are obviously still there.

As for taller buildings and second floor floors, they are unchanged and still present.