Hi,

There is bug by multiplayer game:

When waiting the map can be scrolled (zoom in/out, e.g. mousewheel) and the map of the opponent is shown.

So all the navy, units can be seen an so there is no more suprise. Also the income gets visible.

Please fix this urgent.

Best regards

Hi,

There is bug by multiplayer game:

When waiting the map can be scrolled (zoom in/out, e.g. mousewheel) and the map of the opponent is shown.

So all the navy, units can be seen an so there is no more suprise. Also the income gets visible.

Please fix this urgent.

Best regards

I reported this a while ago - thought it was fixed with a patch.

What version are you playing?

I'm guessing you are referring to a Network game and I've just tested this and unfortunately I am unable to repeat this.

Can anyone else repeat this?

I just tried it against the AI. Did some funky things when the AI was visibly moving or attacking, but didn't break FOW.

I was playing on a two-screen Windows 7 64 bit (multi-processor, so here's a plug for EiffelThreads in SC3) system.

Basic screen:

sc_fow_test_zoomout_AI_turn_032912%20(2).jpg

Funky screen (only visible briefly during an active combat resolution or move):

sc_fow_test_zoomout_AI_turn_032912%20(1).jpg

Its in network game tcp/ip

full screen mode

to reproduce:

enemy starting move.

switch to desktop, wait 10 secs. switch to sc

scroll with mouse wheele the map zoom /in out

on the short mini map you will see the enemy units

best regards

Thanks for the reports and I can confirm that this is now fixed on my end... I believe it was corrected for AI games but the multiplayer fix was not included in the last patch but has been already fixed on my end for the next patch.

Sorry about the trouble and I can also confirm that I've fixed the new error that acrashb has described above as well.