New file at the Repository: Juju's TweakedUI v1.1 (2012-03-26)

when you unzip the mod, you get Juju's TweakedUI v1.1 and an options folder. You will find the folder for the Brit officer in there along with the SS etc.. Search in the options folder for this folder=z_HQ Allies - British. Copy it into your main Z folder and it will work.

Thanks Para, it worked!! So i take it that if i want to play as different nations, i need to remove the Brit officer and replace with whichever nation i wish to play as??

Chocice. :confused:

Thanks Para, it worked!! So i take it that if i want to play as different nations, i need to remove the Brit officer and replace with whichever nation i wish to play as??

Chocice. :confused:

There are a couple of options for most nations I believe. You pick n mix what you want, but you can only have one from each side at a time. So say SS1 v the Brit officer or SS2 v the US officer etc...Someone will correct me if I am wrong :)

Great work Juju---but I have 1 issue---- Default Command and Control icons have the overwritten words like the optional choice---no version free of words.

Cheers

Dang, you scared me there. I just checked the file I uploaded, and in there the default ones are the default ones. You sure you haven't installed the optional ones by mistake? Or am I messing things up?

@ Bradley : And yes, with so many files there's bound to be some hiccups. I couldn't find that thing anywhere in the game and thought it must have been placed in there by mistake. Stuff like that happens. There are several leftover CM:SF files in the game's .brz, for instance. In short, it's not included. :(

Guys,

I am ready to install Juju's ver 1.1 and remove ver 1.01.

But I am confused on installing mods in my Z folder? I had installing all my mod's using the RezPack in the Mod tools folder to make a new .brz file.

But I read the readme on installing mods and it says to drop them in the Data, Z folder and they will work.? Does that mean you don't have to convert the .bmp's files in these mods to a Brz file? Like I am ready to install Juju's mod.

Thank's for any info.and help on installing mods.

Zane

Guys,

I am ready to install Juju's ver 1.1 and remove ver 1.01.

But I am confused on installing mods in my Z folder? I had installing all my mod's using the RezPack in the Mod tools folder to make a new .brz file.

But I read the readme on installing mods and it says to drop them in the Data, Z folder and they will work.? Does that mean you don't have to convert the .bmp's files in these mods to a Brz file? Like I am ready to install Juju's mod.

Thank's for any info.and help on installing mods.

Zane

You just drop the 'Juju's TweakedUI v1.1' folder into your 'Z' folder. No need to pack or unpack anything. I've stopped using .brz files because a lot of people like to pick-and-choose and also see what they get before they install.

Just downloaded, very chuffed, many thanks for your excellent and selfless work.

(green weapon silhouettes just make me think of sci-fi games not WW2 ;) )

One question - If one prefers a stock graphic eg. the binoculars icon, does one just delete the new version from the mod folder?

Dave T-------The besa MG (like the main gun) shows up when the tank fires it---try some "target light" fire . Its certainly there.

But unlike all the other weapons it still appears in its vanilla form (green)---I dont know whether Juju will later be "fixing" this very minor blip in this major work of art.

The link referred to above (Fizou) relates to the arty and air support buttons and not to this question

• 1 month later...

Hi, Juju--

I'm updating my game to include your fantastic mod, and I can't seem to find the CW files for "defense" and for "suppression". When I originally installed your mod for CMBN I loaded into my Z folder the following: zmb-defense.brz, zmb-silhouettes.brz, zmb-special-equipment.brz, zmb-supression.brz, zmb-viewpoint.brz and zmb-weapons-cal.brz. I've found and installed the corresponding CW files for all of the above except for "defense" and "suppression". Any idea why I cannot locate these CW versions (or perhaps I don't need them...)?

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance you may be able to provide!

Sabot6, I think you're confusing my UI mod with Marco Bergman's UI mod. His file names do start with 'zmb-' and are in .brz format. The latest version of TweakedUI is in the standard files-and-folders 'format.'

Note that several elements of both mods cannnot be used at the same time.

Apologies, Juju--You are of course correct! Trying to keep all of these mods straight is starting to take its toll :^) but they are all so good and add so much to the game....

Marco, any chance you might know what I'm doing wrong with my installation of your CW mod (I seem to be missing the "defense" and "suppression" zmb files for the CW module...)?

Thanks!

When did you download that mod? I'm not completely sure, but I seem to remember some files were missing from its initial release. You might need to re-download it.

In any case, I think you have a better chance of contacting Marco if you ask this question in the relevant release thread. Then again, someone else will probably come in here shortly with the right answer.

Good luck!