New file at the Repository: Juju's TweakedUI v1.1 (2012-03-26)

Looks great. One minor bug. The artillery icon switches between the new one and the old one when an artillery mission is underway (yellow flashes).

Good one! I never even considered that and never actually called in artillery while testing. I'll fix it and include If I ever update the mod. Or post the fix in this thread. Or something.

Anyway, thanks guys. I'm glad I could participate in enhancing your gaming experience. It was a lot of fun, too!

I'd also like to thank all the participants of the preview thread for their -at times- overwhelming support. All the comments, criticism and suggestions contributed to the final result. While It's impossible to make each and everyone of you happy, I hope that by offering you some options there's at least something there for everyone. I know how you guys love options. ;)

re the HQ limitation, I put em all in and label the one I want at the time with a Z prefix. Hope that's the easiest way to do it.

I also simply copied in the new arty piece overwriting the old one. Hope that is ok, and we do not need to keep the old one for any reason? I noticed that the main difference is that the new one has a gun shield.

re the HQ limitation, I put em all in and label the one I want at the time with a Z prefix. Hope that's the easiest way to do it.

I also simply copied in the new arty piece overwriting the old one. Hope that is ok, and we do not need to keep the old one for any reason? I noticed that the main difference is that the new one has a gun shield.

Erwin

For a simpleton like me, if I want the Brit officer I just copy him into the main folder from the options folder. I leave the folder named z_Brit HQ etc?

I'm guessing you're talking about one of the US artillery silhouettes from the support panel? If so, IIRC correctly that file is now shared with the CW forces and I had to choose between two models.

Okay, the GaJ's version is now updated to include those missing buttons. The repository version will take the usual few hours to come up.

For people who have already downloaded the mod earlier than this, there's a downloadable fix a few posts up.

Erwin

For a simpleton like me, if I want the Brit officer I just copy him into the main folder from the options folder. I leave the folder named z_Brit HQ etc?

I,ve had a look through all the folders, and i cant find the Brit officer, am i missing something? Also, where is the options folder?

Thanx awfully, chocice :)

I,ve had a look through all the folders, and i cant find the Brit officer, am i missing something? Also, where is the options folder?

Thanx awfully, chocice :)

when you unzip the mod, you get Juju's TweakedUI v1.1 and an options folder. You will find the folder for the Brit officer in there along with the SS etc.. Search in the options folder for this folder=z_HQ Allies - British. Copy it into your main Z folder and it will work.